AnyJob Limited – Our client, a Fintech company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deposit Mobilization Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- To drive the deposit mobilization arm of the business.
- Develop and implement a business plan for identified target markets with identified volumes to drive high volumes of new deposits to the company.
- Develop and implement a business development plan to improve the deposit mobilization and retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition.
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors
- Build new relationships with existing customers and new customers
- Advice client of deposit status.
- Innovate and develop attractive value added deposit products together with the Business Development to achieve the overall deposit targets.
- Liaise with Deposit Mobilization Team, due diligence is always enforced to meet the requirements of the regulator and also protect the interest of both the depositors and the organization.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s and / or Master’s Degree in Banking & Finance, Marketing and any other related course
- 1 – 5 years experience in a similar role in a fintech company
- Candidate should reside on the island.
Required Skills & Competencies (technical and soft skills):
- Target and results oriented and willing to take responsibilities
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills, with a basic level of sophistication in personal interaction and grooming
- Have the ability to initiate and pursue projects approved by management on his initiative
- Confident personality with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- N80,000 per month.
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.